RWCMD Students' Union

Undeb Myfyrwyr CBCDC

Doctors (GPs)

All students at the College are encouraged to Register with a local General Practitioners (GP) Surgery whilst studying with us. It is important that if you are taken ill and need to see a Doctor, that you are able to do so quickly and without the need to first go through a process of Registration.


For more information on where your nearest Doctors surgery is, go to NHS Wales where you can also find information on your nearest Dentist, Pharmacy and Optician.


Young Doctors Smiling

If you normally reside outside the UK and are studying with us for longer than six months, then you will also be able to register for National Health Services (NHS) from the directory above. If you are to be here for a period shorter than six months then you will receive emergency treatment only and so you should ensure that you have appropriate Insurance.

Share this page: