RWCMD Students' Union

Undeb Myfyrwyr CBCDC

Council Tax Exemption

As a student, you don’t need to pay council tax!

However, if you are living in shared accommodation with non-students the household will be liable.

Council tax exemption certificates are available from Academic Services  from week 3 of the Autumn term. Please note that students must produce their College ID card when collecting exemption certificates.

Share this page: